We utilize the "All About Preschoolers" curriculum which is an environment-based curriculum that follows five guiding principles:
- Understanding how children learn so that learning can take place at all times the children are in the program
- Understanding child development
- Understanding to trust children so that each child will be able to learn what is needed for later success
- Understanding to respect children as individuals
- Understanding how to share knowledge with children
This curriculum is aligned with the PA Learning Standards.
"Zoophonics" curriculum encourages our Toddler and Pre-K classrooms to develop phonemic awareness.