Here at Kid Biz, we understand how important the prekindergarten years are for a child. Pre-K is now integral to a young child’s development: intellectually, socially and emotionally.
The early years of a child’s education provide them with the foundation of learning for the rest of the school career. We do our best to ensure it is a positive and motivating time for both the child and his/her family.
At Kid Biz, we believe children “learn through play” and we provide both a safe and loving environment as well as a caring and qualified team of staff to facilitate the daily learning activities.
Our Main Ingredients are:
Stir in a Cup of Curriculum:
- A clean and healthy, well-maintained learning environment
- Organized learning centers and activities
- Fresh ingredients and additions for all areas to keep centers interesting and theme related
- Daily schedules and smooth transitions
Whip Up Something Sweet with “The Incredible Years- Dinosaur School”:
- Biweekly themes based on the “All About Preschool” curriculum that are also aligned with the PA Common Core Standards
- “Zoophonics” Program encouraging letter recognition and writing skills to ensure Kindergarten
- A dash of American Sign Language with a sprinkle of Spanish throughout each theme
Now Turn Up the Heat with Technology:
- Fold in the basics of Social and Emotional growth
- Mix it with self help and problem solving skills
- Add a touch of “turtle power”
Let it Cool with:
- All Pre-K children are given daily opportunities for computer time as well as other digital technology
- All programs are on a child lock mode and have child friendly applications installed
All of these and a blend of so much more are what help to set Kid Bid Pre-K above the rest! Feel free to stop in or call to get your child “cooking” the “Kid Bizy” way!
- A portfolio that has traveled with your child since the Infant Room and will continue through the School Age years
- Initial Assessment and “Getting to Know You and Your Child” meeting within the first 45 days of enrollment
- Quarterly Assessments and Parent/Teacher Conferences to set and achieve goals with families
- Work Sampling Report and Digital Portfolio allowing us to chart developmental growth
- Monthly Newsletters and Calendars